Monday 29 June 2009

I'm back

The knee is, I think, healed. Can still feel it, of course, but I'm sure part of it is psychosomatic now. I go over rocky patches and down hills very gingerly (and there are a few of both around here!), and I'm concentrating on keeping my feet in line with my knees, if that doesn't sound too stoopid.

I'm not in any condition really, but it will come. I'm enjoying getting out there. San has come along a couple times. Things are pleasant so far, without any strenuous distances. I'll keep it that way for another week or so. I'm building up, but there won't be a plus 10km run for a fortnight, I don't expect.

I haven't been on the bike in about two months, either. Simply swamped and too busy. However, my load has eased, notwithstanding my new gig at The Economist.

I haven't downloaded any of the runs yet, but I'll start posting some geeky data when they become more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment