Wednesday 1 April 2009

Apr1 kpf - seconds

Nice little run just before supper. I wouldn't even mention it but for three notable points:
1) It was my first run in over a month since hurting my back and being urged by my amazing physio doctor to give my SI joint a rest for a while. And it felt fantastic, btw. Apparently the swim training has side effects.
2) After this afternoon's swim and arriving home after work to a wonderfully smelling seafood stew, it took a team of wild horses to drag me out the door.
3) Ethan has declared his intention to run the HSBC kids marathon on May 31 and tonight ran the first 1.3K with me! Yes indeed. He will start recording distances Apr 20, accumulate 41K by May 30, then run the remaining 1.2K on race day during which I will run the 10K.
hsbccalgarymarathon.com/Races/KidsMarathon

No comments:

Post a Comment