Sunday 12 April 2009

That felt good

Rode to my parents for Easter dinner. What a day -- about 15 degrees, no wind, sunny. Glorious.

I set the training partner on the garmin at the same pace I did the same ride about three weeks ago. And I CRUSHED it. Took just short of 7km off the peloton behind me over 35km. Ie, 20% faster. Sweet.

Course, aside from one long hill (the appropriately named "Long Hill", leaving Buxton), the rest was downhill, almost to sea level. But even on the flats and at 1% I was cruising often above 30kmh. Cycling in those conditions, when things are right, is unbeatable.

Distance: 35km
Time: 1.13mins
Average speed of 29.72.
HRM: 145
Max grade: 10%
Top speed: 56kmh
SRVI: 25

Stupid blogger won't led me upload the jpeg screenshot of the ascent file. Ho hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment